Ama-Dablam is one of the most beautiful peaks in the Himalayas, located in the Khumbu region of Nepal. Island – peak – acclimatization peak. Ascents are associated with great risks, so you need to be prepared for the expedition both physically and psychologically.
1. Duration of the tour: 20 days
2. Season: April – May
3. Number of persons: 1-2 (with one guide)
4. Insurance: necessary
5. Documents: upon arrival in Nepal, you must obtain a visa, climbing permits are required, which are included in the cost of the program.
6. Accommodation: At the request of the participants, accommodation is included in the cost of the program or participants pay their own living expenses.
7. Nutrition: At the request of the participants, nutrition is included in the cost of the program or participants pay their own meals.
8. Program by day: (may be adjusted depending on the level of physical training and weather):
1 day: Arrival in the Kathmandu, hotel accommodation.
2 day: Flight to the Lukla, crossing to the Phakding (2610m).
3 day: Trek to the Namche Bazaar (3440m).
4 day: Namche Bazaar (3440m).
5 day: Trek to the Pangboche (4000m, ~19km, ~5h).
6 day: Trek to the Chukung (4700m, ~14km, ~5h).
7 day: Ascent to the assault camp (5500m, ~9km).
8 day: Ascent to the Island Peak (6165m).
9 day: Spare.
10 day: Descent to the Pangboche.
11-12 days: Rest.
1 day: Trek to the base camp (4600m).
14 day: Ascent to the Camp 1 (5700m).
15 day: Ascent to the Camp 2 (6000m).
16 day: Ascent to the Ama-Dablam (6812m).
17 day: Spare.
18 day: Descent to Pangboche.
19 day: Descent to Phakding.
20 day: Return to Kathmandu, departure.
9. List of required personal equipment:
– mountaineering boots;
– trekking boots;
– sneakers (or other light footwear for the base and first camps)
– hat / baf;
3) Warm mittens or gloves (preferably two pairs of each)
– waterproof jacket and pants;
– thermal underwear;
– t-shirts, shorts;
– down jacket;
-warm polartec jacket;
– socks (several warm and several light)
5) Sun cream
7) Hygienic lipstick / balm
9) Sleeping bag
10) Tourist rug
11) Headlamp flashlight and battery reserve
12) Trekking sticks
15) Climbing harness with lanyard of self-insurance
17) Ice ax
19) Belay device
10. Cost: calculated based on the number of participants
11. The price includes:
- guide services;
- packages of participants and a guide (transfer airport-hotel-airport, Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu tickets, national park fees, porter service, climbing permits, garbage collection, Ama Dablam railings, communications);
- guide expenses;
- accommodation and meals*.
*at the request of the participants
12. The price does not(!) include:
- flights to the Kathmandu and back;
- visas of participants.