Konorchek canyons – one of the most amazing place in Kyrgyzstan, located in Boom gorge, about 2 hours from the Bishkek city. This is a deep river valley with steep or stair-step slopes that have a variety of bizarre shapes and are striking in their scale.
1. Duration of the tour: 1 day
2. Season: March-November
3. Level of difficulty: 1/10
4. Number of persons: 1-4
5. Insurance: not required
6. Documents: entry is free
7. Accommodation: not required
8. Nutrition: optional – it is possible for us f to organize lunch or self-catering
9. Program by day:
1 day: 6:00 Meeting in the Bishkek city.
6:00 – 8:00 Transfer from Bishkek to the Boom gorge.
8: 00-15: 30 Walking through the canyons.
15: 30-16: 00 Lunch
16: 00-18: 00 Return tothe Bishkek.
10. List of required personal equipment:
1) Footwear and clothing appropriate to weather conditions
2) Headgear (cap, pan-hat, baf) *
3) Sun cream *
4) Sunglasses *
5) Warm, waterproof pants and jacket (in case of bad weather)*
6) Backpack for things *
7) A bottle of water *
8) Trekking sticks
* – compulsory equipment; if you don’t have something from the equipment, you can use the additional service “equipment rental”
11. Our services:
-services of the guide with knowledge of Russian and English;
-organization of transfer **;
**organization of transfer and nutrition – at the request and is not included in the total price of the program
12. Cost: from $ 115