Alpine Camp Tuyuk-Su is located in Kazakhstan, in 20 km from Almaty city. It is a wonderful area for mountaineering of different complexity, which includes a large number of climbing routes – rock, ice and combined.
1. Duration of the tour: it depends on preferences and level of a physical training
2. Season: year around
3. Level of difficulty: it depends on preferences and level of a physical training
4. Number of persons: 1-5 (with one guide)
5. Insurance: necessary
6. Documents: entry is free
7. Accommodation: in the Alpine Camp is possible to stay in a hotel or in tents
8. Nutrition: optional – self-catering or use the services of a cook
9. Program by day: the program is compiled according to individual preferences, to the level of physical training and qualifications; two schemes of work are possible: “guide-client”, “instructor-participant”.
10. List of required personal equipment: it depends on the tasks
11. Our services (what we provide):
-guide services with knowledge of Russian and English;
-organization of transfer**
** nutrition and accommodation and are not included in the total price of the program, transfer – on request
12. Cost: calculated based on the number of participants and their preferences