Team building* on the ice is an extreme pastime which helps unite the corporate spirit and allows the heads of organizations to reveal the strengths and weaknesses of their employees. It is held on the natural relief – overcoming the ice cascades, which fascinating with its beauty and grandeur, everyone can feel the incomparable taste of victory and expand their limits of opportunities!
Locations: mountain resort Issyk-Ata (80 km from Bishkek and rise ~ 1 hour); Chartkaratma in the Ala-Archa Natural Park (40 km from Bishkek and a rise of ~ 1-1.5 hours)
If desired, it is possible to organize more difficult corporate programs that combine several types of team building.
*Team building is an active corporate event, which aimed at working together and achieving common goals. It contributes to the effectiveness of teamwork, team unification and psychological discharge. And our team building programs, conducted by professionals having a lot of experience, will give you bright emotions and unforgettable impressions!
1. Duration of the tour: 1 day
2. Season: November-March
3. Level of difficulty: 3/10
4. Number of persons: 5-40
5. Insurance: not required
6. Documents: entry is free
7. Accommodation: not required (for Shartkaratma and Issyk-Ata) and required if sessions are organized on the Ak-Sai glacier
8. Nutrition: optional – it is possible for us f to organize lunch or self-catering
9. Program by day:
1 day: 10:00 Meeting at the event location. By the arrival of the participants everything will be ready for the start! (participants need to take into account the rise time to the ice cascades)
10: 00-13: 00 Team Building.
13: 00-14: 00 Lunch.
14: 00-17: 00 Continuation of an active corporate holiday and completion.
10. List of required personal equipment:
1) Footwear (boots for snow, preferably with welts) *
2) Headgear (hat, baf) *
3) Warm mittens or gloves *
4) Sun cream *
5) Sunglasses *
6) Warm, waterproof pants and jacket *
7) Backpack for things *
8) Trekking sticks
9) Swimsuit, towel, shale (only for Issyk-Ata)
* – compulsory equipment
11. Our services:
-services of the guide (s) having the relevant qualifications and experience;
-providing of alpine equipment for each participant;
-organization of transfer **;
-swimming in hot springs (only in Issyk-Ata) **.
**organization of transfer and nutrition, swimming in hot springs – at the request and is not included in the total price of the program
12. Cost: the cost of a team building program is calculated depending on the number of participants, the event location and the preferences of organizations.