Yukhina Peak is a five-thousander in the Pamirs, from the top of which stunning views of Lenin Peak (7134m) open on one side and on the Alai Valley on the other side.
1. Duration of the tour: 5 days.
2. Season: July-August
3. Number of persons: 1-3 (with one guide)
4. Insurance: necessary
5. Documents: a border pass (it must be issued no later than 1 month before the start of the program)
6. Accommodation: There are high-altitude camps under Lenin Peak: the base camp is located at an altitude of 3700m, the 1st – at an altitude of 4200m. These camps provide accommodation in tents.
7. Nutrition: Meals are provided in the Base camp and Camp1
8. Program by day: (may be adjusted depending on the level of physical training and weather):
1 day: Transfer from Osh to Achik-Tash Base Camp (3600m), accommodation in tents.
2 day: Acclimatization hike to the Petrovsky ridge.
3 day: Ascent from BC to Camp 1 (4400m)
4 day: Ascent to Yukhin Peak, descent to BC
5 day: Transfer from BC to Osh
(+1 spare day)
9. List of required personal equipment:
– mountaineering boots;
– trekking boots;
– sneakers (or other light footwear for the base and first camps)
-hat / baf;
3) Warm mittens or gloves (preferably two pairs of each)
– waterproof jacket and pants;
– thermal underwear;
– t-shirts, shorts;
– down jacket;
-warm polartec jacket;
– socks (several warm and several light)
5) Sun cream
7) Hygienic lipstick / balm
9) Sleeping bag
10) Tourist rug
11) Headlamp flashlight and battery reserve
12) Trekking sticks
10. Cost: calculated based on the number of participants
11. The price includes:
- guide services;
- transfers Osh-Base Camp-Osh;
- nutrition and accommodation in the Base camp and Camp1,
- border passes.
12. The price does not(!) include:
- accommodation in Osh;
- meals on the crossings Osh-Base Camp-Osh;
- insurance of the participant.